Wednesday, November 26, 2014

#1 WWW Wednesdays

This is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.


• What are you currently reading? 



Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas

I've read this when it first came out, but I recently bought it in hardcover so I'm reading it again.





• What did you recently finish reading?

A Matter of Days by Amber Kizer

Started this awhile ago, only got about thirty pages in before putting it down.  I recently picked it back up and flew through it in a day or two.  Should have a review soon enough.





• What do you think you’ll read next?

The Archived by Victoria Schwab

I've been meaning to pick this up for awhile now and I've read the first few chapters, but I've made it a goal of mine to start reading more physical books rather than ebooks.  And with such a gorgeous cover, good writing, and a cool concept, I really want this on my shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment