Tuesday, November 25, 2014

#1 Top Ten Tuesday: Winter TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at The Broke & The Bookish!

This week's topic is: Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR

  1. Atlantia by Ally Condie...Is this about mermaids?  Or a version of Atlantis?  Either way, should be fun.
  2. Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White...Gorgeous cover and magic!  Pretty sure this'll be the first stand alone I'll have read in a while.
  3. The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black...Vampires!
  4. The Young Elites by Marie Lu...Cool concept and I think some one said it was told from the villain's POV.
  5. Zodiac by Romina Russell...Personally I just chose this because of the cover.  I don't really know what it's about.  Oops.
  6. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman...Outer space!  Fun!
  7. A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray...Dude, she's dimension hopping after a killer.  Why wouldn't I read this?
  8. Stolen Songbird by Danielle L. Jensen...Trolls!  I don't think I've ever read anything with trolls in it...OK, so that's not strictly true but whatever...
  9. The Archived by Victoria Schwab...Have heard good things and it sounds awesome.
  10. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater...Do I even really need to say? 

No comments:

Post a Comment