Tuesday, December 2, 2014

#2 Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.


Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2015:


1.  A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas: A Beauty and the Beast retelling by Sarah J. Maas?  A must read all around.
2.  Cold Burn of Magic by Jennifer Estep: I love Estep's Elemental Assassin series, so this YA fantasy should be a good read.
3.  Magic Shifts by Ilona Andrews: Book 8 in the Kate Daniels series.  This series is one of my favorites, so its a must read.
4.  Dead Heat by Patricia Briggs: The fourth book in the Alpha and Omega spin off series, another must read for me.
5.  The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows: It sounds a little like Throne of Glass only, you know, different...





6.  Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard:  This one sounds really action/magic packed and those are two things I love.
7.  The Stars Never Rise by Rachel Vincent:  I'm running out of non-repetitive things to say about these 10 books...but this one sounds cool...
8.  A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas:  Sleeping Beauty retelling YEAH!
9.  An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir:  A Roman style world?  Count me in...
10.  The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black:  To be honest, Sarah J. Maas renewed my hope in stories with fae creatures and I've heard good things about Holly Black's work, so I thought I'd give it a go...

No comments:

Post a Comment